For Individuals, Business Executives and Organizations
Today's world needs People-Centric Leaders. Whether you’re an entrepreneur, a professional, a corporate leader, or simply a parent, strengthening your leadership skills will bring you grace, efficiency and success.
Being a great leader means finding your own authentic style and being highly supportive to the human beings that you work with. This way the entire enterprise can flourish.
Working With Lynda, You Will Learn How To:
- Maximize and keep talent
- Create a passionate and driven team
- Foster resourceful and innovative thinking
- Design a happy workplace
- Grow and succeed together
- Turn your boardroom into a collaborative learning environment
- reate a safe space for authentic voices to be spoken and listened to
- Develop a work environment that increases creativity, and innovation and community
- Value all employees as critical resources, giving both yourself and your employees the resources to practice self-care and be highly creative.
- Develop Communication Intelligence™ by experiencing heart-mind listening and authentic speaking
- Use the best of neuroscience to develop mindful awareness of automatic feelings, thoughts and behaviors and develop the ability to choose the thoughts, feelings, sensations and behaviors that we want to manifest for ourselves and the people we work with
- Experience standing steady and helping everyone embrace the unknown
- Encourage experimentation and risk-taking while celebrating failure as a critical part of the learning and creative process
- nvision the “larger picture” and invite personal buy-ins on the part of everyone working in the business