Integrative Psychotherapy and Counseling:
- Couples and Relationship Therapy
- Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Stress and Anger Management
- Self-Judgment and The “ Inner Critic”
Dr. Lynda Klau' s unique integrative approach to psychotherapy is founded upon the belief that we are all intrinsically whole. Rather than "fixing" people, she partners with you to become increasingly aware of and resolve your issues and obstructions. The premise of her work is that the more you learn to accept all of who you are and to recover your deepest self, you evolve into your fullest potential.
She integrates psychotherapy and coaching when appropriate, viewing them as complementary modalities. This produces a powerful synergy that can help you heal past problems and current crises as you move toward your visions and goals.
As you work together with Dr. Klau, you will:
- Develop your ability to observe your thoughts, feelings and sensations without judgment.
- Heal whatever issues and situations you' re struggling with in the present moment.
- Increasingly experience the wisdom of your "Unconditional Self," which is the source of your innate love, compassion and creativity.
These are the critical steps that lead to healing and growth.
Are there any specific concerns or challenges that you want me to be aware of?
For more information, to make an appointment, or hire Lynda as a Speaker:|
Lynda@drlyndaklau.com or 212-595-7373.