Coaching for Individuals, Business Executives, and Organizations
Public speaking is more than giving a speech. It is about having the courage to speak your truth. Speaking from your authentic voice and being a masterful communicator is necessary for true success in business and in life. If you suffer from fear of public speaking, there is a way to transcend the fear, find your real voice, and change your life. If you are a good speaker, there are ways to go from good to great and develop your speaking mastery.
Whether you suffer from fear of public speaking or you want to develop mastery as a speaker, together we can identify your strengths, goals and visions as well as your challenges to help you manifest your unique voice.
FEAR of Public Speaking
- Are fear and anxiety holding you back from your success?
- Do you secretly long to speak freely and with authenticity, whether you are speaking with one or 1,000 people?
- Do you know so much more than what comes out of your mouth?
- Do you deeply want to connect with your own opinion and creativity?
In our work together, I will walk beside you,
and you will:
- Experience speaking from a calm, authentic, and empowered place.
- Create effective ways to rehearse.
- Heal the roots of your fears.
- Organize your thoughts and feelings into powerful speeches that communicate to your audiences.
- Utilize cutting-edge neuroscience to have your voice and become an authentic speaker.
- Watch your self-confidence and self-esteem soar.
MASTERY: Take your public speaking to the next level
- Are you moving up the ladder and need to do more speaking?
- Do you want to be more persuasive, motivational and inspiring?
- Do you want to eliminate your first few minutes of anxiety before public speaking?
- Do you want to learn the subtleties of great speaking?
I will partner with you to:
- Speak from your powerful presence.
- Connect with each unique audience so that you sense what they need and want to hear.
- Develop your natural ability to capture the attention of any audience.
- Learn how to tell a story so that it touches people deeply.
- Realize the critical importance of your non-verbal communication: trust the movements of your body and let it speak organically.
- Craft a speech with a beginning, a middle, an end and a strong call to action.
Together we will create your best possible speech.
In addition to being a speaking coach, I am a licensed psychologist, a professional speaker, a former college professor, and a business and life coach. I have been trained in various forms of public speaking, including speaking circles, transformational speaking, voice and diction work, improvisation, conversational leadership and more. For a number of years, I have been a professional speaker and experienced the joy of helping individuals find their voice, change their life, and be masterful.